Family Medicine-Hancock Health: 2586
A well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider a Family Practice opportunity located in Greenfield, Indiana. Hancock County offers outstanding schools, a diverse commercial base and affordable living. It is an excellent place to raise a family, be close to the big city amenities but maintain the small town identity and sense of a close knit community.
- Employed opportunity with competitive starting salary
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, HSA, matching 401K or Roth IRA, employer paid insurance and short/long term disability coverage
- Call schedule is 1:6
- Each physician averages 20-24 patients per day
- A newly renovated and technologically updated office
- Verifiable need due to growing patient demand
- Supportive culture with collegial work environment
- Substantial vacation and CME allowance
- Employer paid malpractice
- Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, financial assistance during residency, & relocation expenses considered
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Family Medicine, General
Competitive salary and benefits package