Gastroenterology-Hancock Health: #3750
Hancock Health is looking for a newly trained fellow or seasoned professional Gastroenterologist.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Physician is on call after hours by phone for physician to physician calls only and is rarely called in on site for an inpatient consult. Weekend call is typically 1:5
- EUS and ERCP preferred but not required
- Will perform a combination of outpatient office, procedures, and hospital consults
- Will join a full time GI doc who has grown his patient base significantly in a short amount of time – searching for a partner to help expand services to the community and surrounding areas
- BC/BE required
- 12 patients per day when scheduled for outpatient visits and approximately 10 procedures per day when scheduled on a procedure day. Does not see outpatient and procedures on the same day.
- Meditech EMR
- Each physician has their own clinical person assigned to them (CMA)
- Will consider sign on bonus, tuition reimbursement, productivity incentives, residency stipend if completing fellowship currently
Hancock Health is a 68 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Competitive salary and benefits package