General Surgery – Henry Community Health: 3880
Henry Community Health is looking to add a General Surgeon to our great team! Join a place where you can build your career while making a difference and enjoying the balance you need for a full life.
- Joining established practice with 3 General Surgeons
- Hospital employed position
- Typical schedule: 1-1.5 days in the clinic, 3-3.5 days in the OR (.5 days in wound care if desired)
- 1:3 call
- Bread and butter cases
- No trauma, vascular, or thoracic cases
- Must be BE/BC
- All levels of experience are welcome
- Cerner EMR
- Hospital employed
- Competitive base salary guaranteed w/ additional bonus opportunity
- Signing bonus
- Retention bonus/Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME/professional dues & subscription allowance
- Pension plan
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance with HSA
Henry Community health is an independent integrated health system serving Henry, Wayne, Fayette, Rush and Randolph Counties.
- The hospital is located on the main campus in New Castle
- Medical offices and outpatient services in New Castle, Cambridge City, Muncie, and Middletown. Knightstown outpatient campus phase #1 completion in 2025.
- Employer-based clinics located in New Castle and Spiceland
- Henry Community Health Medical Group encompasses 19 specialty areas
- Currently staffing 90 beds
Henry Community Health has received these prestigious awards:
- 2020-2023 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired Recognition from The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
- 2020-2023 INspire Hospital of Distinction for Excellence in Infant and Maternal Health.
New Castle offers an opportunity to raise your family in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Near-by Indianapolis and Muncie offer major league and college sports, symphony orchestras, theatres, museums, universities, colleges and an array of fine restaurants and other entertainment.
- Schools in the New Castle area provide excellent academic preparation and a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports programs.
- Numerous affordable housing options are available from in-town gracious neighborhoods to newer subdivisions and country living among the rolling hills in the rural areas surrounding town.
- From the local YMCA, library and Art Center to outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, swimming, boating and fishing that you and your family can find activities that fit your interests.
Henry Community Health
New Castle, IN
Competitive salary and benefits package