Hospitalist – Hancock Health: 3881
A well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider hospitalist opportunities located in Greenfield, Indiana. Hancock County offers outstanding schools, a diverse commercial base and affordable living. An excellent place to raise a family, be close to big city amenities, yet maintain a small-town identity and sense of community.
• Full time
• Must be BC/BE-completing certification within 5 years of residency completion.
• Full time schedule is 7 days on/7 days off with no call after shift.
• Shifts range between 8, 10 to 11 hours
• Average 12-15 inpatients per shift. Three full time day hospitalists plus a nocturnist staffed daily. Full time Hospitalist NP staffed Monday-Friday.
• Candidate must have skills to manage critical care patients on vents and be comfortable with procedures.
• Full time tele-ICU coverage.
• Excellent sub-specialty support.
• Supportive culture with collegial work environment.
• Hospitalist Incentive Program in place to earn additional income up to $60k per year.
• A comprehensive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K and Roth IRA with generous employer matching contributions, capital accumulation plan, employer paid life insurance, employer paid disability (short & long term), paid malpractice, paid CME.
• Student loan assistance, residency completion stipend, sign on bonus, productivity incentives, and relocation services will be considered.
Hancock Health is a 68 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services. Interventional cardiology. surgical subspecialties.
There’s always something new to find and enjoy in Hancock County! Both families, who have called Hancock County home for years, and visitors just stopping by for the first time, sing the praises of our neck of the woods. Those who know the area best say it has something for everyone – parks, festivals, trails and a growing arts presence, just to name a few!
Greenfield sits at the heart of Hancock County, the fifth healthiest community in the state of Indiana as of 2021. Greenfield can also be found among the top healthiest communities in the United States according to U.S. News & World Report. Our city’s dedication to providing a wide array of quality health care services has paid dividends for the health of residents.
Hancock Health is a full-service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers private rooms and a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff as well as a state-of-the-art surgery department, 24-hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, inpatient hospice services, a total oncology program including a state-of-the-art radiation oncology center and a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services that are competitively priced. As a Mayo Clinic Care Network member, Hancock Health’s services are amplified by the knowledge of the world leader in medicine.
For a proactive approach to health, check out the Hancock Well-Being.
The Hancock County Health Department works to provide information and services dealing with environmental health, vital records, septic systems and immunizations, to name a few. You may contact the Health Department.
Whatever your health concerns may be, Hancock County is prepared to take care of you!
Competitive salary and benefits package