Internal Medicine-Hancock Health:2526
A well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider an Internal Medicine opportunity located in Greenfield, Indiana. Hancock County offers outstanding schools, a diverse commercial base and affordable living. It is an excellent place to raise a family, be close to the big city amenities but maintain the small town identity and sense of a close knit community. Outpatient only opportunity.
- Employed position with competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, HSA, matching 401K or Roth IRA, employer paid life insurance and short/long term disability coverage
- Call schedule is 1:9
- Each physician averages 16-20 patients per day
- Opportunity to moonlight as a hospitalist if inpatient work is desired
- A newly renovated and technologically updated office
- Verifiable need due to growing patient demand
- Supportive culture with collegial work environment
- Substantial vacation and CME allowance
- Employer paid malpractice
- Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, and relocation will be considered
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Internal Medicine, General
$251,000 - $319,000
Competitive salary and benefits package