Internal Medicine-Henry Community Health: 2442
Henry Community Health is seeking Internal Medicine physicians who want to be part of a collaborative outpatient based practice that includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, nurse practitioners, a diabetes educator, licensed psychiatric nurse practitioner and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Very flexible shift models available. Option to work 3 10’s, traditional 8-5 or 12 hour shifts. Open to many options.
Open to full or part time physicians. If 2019 candidates, will pay stipend to sign early.
A new primary care campus on the northside of New Castle is designed for patient convenience and added provider growth. Practices include New Castle Family & Internal Medicine (second office), New Castle Immediate Care & Family Health and New Castle Pediatrics. Lab Services, a retail Neighborhood Pharmacy and Education Center are also located on the campus.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full or part time options for outpatient practice
- Desirable call schedule for office based patients 16 and older
- Monthly provider meetings
- Assistance with documentation and coding
- Supportive administrative staff and chief medical officer
- Adult and pediatric hospitalist program to care for inpatients
Our practice offers our patients:
- Primary care services including family medicine and internal medicine
- Nurse practitioners who can work as an extender to the physician or develop their own patient panel
- Mental health services available by provider referral
- Diabetes education appointments at no charge with a diabetes educator
- Care coordination for adult patients referred by their physician and a Community Paramedics Program.
- A patient portal and the ability to do online scheduling for acute care appointments
- A Medicare Accountable Care Organization focused on coordinating and improving care for the most high risk Medicare patients.
- Cerner EMR that offers one system for inpatient and outpatient
Henry Community Health is an integrated health system located in New Castle primarily serving Henry, western Wayne and northern Rush Counties with some services now available in Muncie. The system is rapidly transitioning from the traditional inpatient model to expanding primary care, care coordination including membership in a Medicare Accountable Care Organization, population health and integrating mental health care into their primary care physician practices.
Henry Community Health Medical Group includes physicians in 17 specialties including anesthesiology, allergy/immunology, cardiology, family medicine, infectious disease, internal medicine, integrative medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, orthopedics, physiatry, pain management, general surgery, hospice, pediatrics, pediatric hospitalist, wound care s and radiology. Specialty services offered locally by other physicians include urology, podiatry, nephrology, ENT, pulmonology, adult hospitalists, dermatology, emergency care, oncology, radiation oncology and ophthalmology.
A partnership with nationally recognized St.Vincent Heart Center provides local cardiology care with access to leading heart specialists and the Emergency Department is an accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Department also participates in St.Vincent’s Telestroke Program allowing quicker diagnosis and potential treatment for stroke patients.
The Wound Center offers advanced wound care treatments and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Other services include anticoagulation clinic, home health, hospice, retail pharmacies, sleep center, rehabilitation services including aquatic therapy, sports medicine, New Castle Walk-In Care, HealthRidge wellness and fitness center and three employer-based health clinics.
New Castle offers an opportunity to raise your family in a safe, nurturing environment in a community interested in its young people. Near-by Indianapolis and Muncie offer major league and college sports, symphony orchestras, theatres, museums, universities, colleges and an array of fine restaurants and other entertainment. Schools in the New Castle area provide excellent academic preparation and a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports programs. Numerous affordable housing options are available from in-town gracious neighborhoods to newer subdivisions and country living among the rolling hills in the rural areas surrounding town. From the local YMCA, library and Art Center to outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, swimming, boating and fishing you and your family can find activities that fit your interests.
Henry Community Health
New Castle, IN
Internal Medicine, General
Part Time or Full Time
Competitive salary and benefits package