Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics-Henry Community Health: 3745
Henry Community Health in New Castle, Indiana, is adding a Nurse Practitioner to work in the Pediatric practice. This is outpatient only. No inpatient.
Open to full time or part time candidates.
Flexible scheduling. Full time.
Group will consist of three providers and four Nurse Practitioners. In addition, clinic has two mental health providers and a social worker. Group also has an LCSW and one Mental Health NP.
Very competitive salary and benefits package.
Henry Community health is an independent integrated health system serving Henry, Wayne, Fayette, Rush and Randolph Counties.
- The hospital is located on the main campus in New Castle
- Medical offices and outpatient services in New Castle, Cambridge City and Muncie
- Employer-based clinics located in New Castle and Spiceland
- Henry Community Health Medical Group encompasses 19 specialty areas
- Currently staffing 90 beds
Henry Community Health has received these prestigious awards
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for six years in a row (2015-2020).
- 2020 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired Recognition from The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
New Castle offers an opportunity to raise your family in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Near-by Indianapolis and Muncie offer major league and college sports, symphony orchestras, theatres, museums, universities, colleges and an array of fine restaurants and other entertainment.
- Schools in the New Castle area provide excellent academic preparation and a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports programs.
- Numerous affordable housing options are available from in-town gracious neighborhoods to newer subdivisions and country living among the rolling hills in the rural areas surrounding town.
- From the local YMCA, library and Art Center to outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, swimming, boating and fishing that you and your family can find activities that fit your interests.
Henry Community Health
New Castle, IN
Competitive salary and benefits package