Ob/Gyn, Hospitalist – Hancock Health:3850
Looking for a candidate to join a well-established group in Hancock County. Greenfield is a growing metropolitan area that is just 30 minutes east of downtown Indianapolis. Newly renovated and technologically updated Women’s and Children’s Center at Hancock Regional.
- Flexible schedule with 12-hour or 24-hour inpatient shifts.
- Evaluate and manage antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum patients.
- Manage obstetric triage and inpatient or GYN consults.
- Provide emergency OB and GYN care.
- Participate in Practice Management Meetings and Quality Improvement Projects.
- BC or BE (if within 5 years of residency training).
- Extension of Hancock OB/GYN which consists of 5 physicians (two are considering retirement in the near future).
- Meditech EMR.
- Employed position with competitive starting salary.
- Comprehensive benefit package with includes health, dental, vision, health savings account, 403b and Roth IRA with generous employer matching contributions, employer paid life insurance, employer paid disability (long and short term), paid malpractice, and paid CME.
- Student loan assistance, sign on bonus, and relocation reimbursement will be considered.
- Still in residency? Sign now and you can receive a monthly stipend of 2K while you complete training for your final year of residency.
Hancock Health is a 68 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services. Interventional cardiology. surgical subspecialties.
There’s always something new to find and enjoy in Hancock County! Both families, who have called Hancock County home for years, and visitors just stopping by for the first time, sing the praises of our neck of the woods. Those who know the area best say it has something for everyone – parks, festivals, trails and a growing arts presence, just to name a few!
Greenfield sits at the heart of Hancock County, the fifth healthiest community in the state of Indiana as of 2021. Greenfield can also be found among the top healthiest communities in the United States according to U.S. News & World Report. Our city’s dedication to providing a wide array of quality health care services has paid dividends for the health of residents.
Hancock Health is a full-service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers private rooms and a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff as well as a state-of-the-art surgery department, 24-hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, inpatient hospice services, a total oncology program including a state-of-the-art radiation oncology center and a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services that are competitively priced. As a Mayo Clinic Care Network member, Hancock Health’s services are amplified by the knowledge of the world leader in medicine.
For a proactive approach to health, check out the Hancock Well-Being.
The Hancock County Health Department works to provide information and services dealing with environmental health, vital records, septic systems and immunizations, to name a few. You may contact the Health Department.
Whatever your health concerns may be, Hancock County is prepared to take care of you!
Competitive salary and benefits package