Emergency Medicine-Marion Health East: 3835
Marion Health is looking for a highly qualified Emergency Medicine physician to work in our new Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine location, Marion Health East. Physician should be guided by their values: quality, compassion, collaboration, integrity, accountability and respect. Join a work environment that strives for effective patient communication, patient centered care and patient satisfaction. Excellent opportunity for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in a physician-friendly State.
- Opportunity located at Marion Health East. New location, New building, New ER
- Prefer Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified but will accept FP/IM if ABEM certified or has significate experience working in ER.
- Shift hours: 12 hour shifts 7AM – 7PM; 7PM – 7AM and 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
- Annual ER volume: 25,000
- Staffing mix: 36 hours of MD/DO coverage daily.
- Coverage: Single coverage from the hours of 3AM to 7AM. Additional coverage with mixture of midlevel providers and physicians.
- Full time: 4 days on and 8 days off (1460 hours per year)
- Treatment Rooms – 7; Behavioral Health Rooms – 2; Trauma Rooms 2 and Observation/Admit 4
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 457(b) retirement plan.
- Electronic Medical records through Meditech
Marion Health is a not-for-profit health care system. Marion General Hospital is our flagship hospital.
- 113-bed acute care, independent, sole-community
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A
- Named a 5-star Hospital by CMS.
- Strongly rooted in the Marion-Grant County Community
- New Hospital located outside Gas City, Indiana, will be completed in 2022
- Thriving Healthcare System
Grant County Community:
- Conveniently located halfway between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis Indiana
- Home to two world-class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University as well as Ivy Tech Community College
- Midwest family-oriented county with excellent schools
- Local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, CSA Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities.
- Three State run reservoirs nearby, walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Gas City, IN
Competitive salary and benefits package