Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Marion Health: 3716
Marion Health is seeking a BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician in Grant County, Indiana.
- 100% Outpatient practice group. Built in referrals from the MGH ER and Hospitalists.
- Onsite behavior health services provided by skilled Psychologist with an IP/OP Mental Health Clinic in county.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Typically see 22-25 ppd.
- 1:7 office call (phone calls only).
- See all ages but primarily adults.
- Marion Health has an excellent physician network of specialists for easy access to specialty care.
- Excellent compensation package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including 457(b) retirement plan; 403(b) program with employer match; CME allowance; relocation and 25 days’ vacation in addition to the seven recognized holidays.
- Accept J1 Visas and H1B Cap Exempt
- Educational Opportunity with Medical Student Clinicals
Marion Health is a not-for-profit health care system. Marion General Hospital is our flagship hospital.
- 113-bed acute care, independent, sole-community
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A
- Named a 5-star Hospital by CMS.
- Strongly rooted in the Marion-Grant County Community
- New Hospital located outside Gas City, Indiana, will be completed in 2022
- Thriving Healthcare System
Marion, Grant County Community:
- Conveniently located halfway between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis Indiana
- Home to two world-class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University as well as Ivy Tech Community College
- Midwest family-oriented county with excellent schools
- Local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, CSA Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities.
- Three State run reservoirs nearby, walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Family Medicine, General
Would Also Consider
Internal Medicine, General
Competitive salary and benefits package