Neurologist – Major Health Partners: 3837
Major Hospital in Shelbyville, Indiana, is seeking a Neurologist to join our team. We are a progressive health care organization that is committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to our patients. We are looking for a physician who shares our values and is passionate about providing excellent patient care.
- Diagnose and treat disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Educate patients and their families about their condition
- Collaborate with other health care professionals
- Participate in research and education
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Neurology
- Current medical license in the state of Indiana or eligible for an Indiana license
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and dedication to patient care
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 403(b) and/or 457 retirement plans
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fellowship stipend
We look forward to hearing from you!
Since 1924, Major Hospital has provided high quality, compassionate medical care to the surrounding community. An innovator in health care delivery, MHP is focused on providing health care’s best practices while utilizing a patient centric model resulting in outcomes that frequently exceed state and national averages. Major Hospital staff members have been at the center of what makes Major Health Partners (MHP) a leading healthcare provider for patients in Shelby County and many surrounding areas. In January 2017, we opened a new, state-of-the- art medical facility called the MHP Medical Center. This new facility combines most of our patients’ medical needs under one roof. With the most advanced technology and a staff that cares for patients as if they were family, we offer a very unique healthcare work environment.
Convenient Location – easy access, right off I-74, 20 minutes southeast of Indianapolis
Outstanding Benefits – medical coverage with discounted Rx’s, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, dental & vision coverage, paid days off, life insurance and short-term disability
Retirement Plan – employer contributions
WHIP (Wellness & Health Incentive Program) – incentivized employee wellness program
We’re hiring, people like you. Healthcare providers who have compassion and dedication to their patients and their work. Avoid the commute and traffic jams. Get to know your patients on a first name basis and not by their chart. Care for patients in a state-of-the-art environment that is as proud as you are to serve the community and put patients first. Join our MHP family!
Shelbyville is a growing community of more than 20,000. This community takes great pride in the fact that we have maintained a friendly “small town” atmosphere while at the same time, we have welcomed and enjoyed growth in the areas of industry, technology, and recreation. The city of Shelbyville offers safe neighborhoods, beautiful parks, good schools, and unique shops/businesses. The future of Shelbyville is bright. Shelbyville is located roughly 22 miles southeast of Indianapolis. Shelby County has total population of 44,395 (2017). Shelbyville is the largest city in the county and has a population of 20,000.
Major Health Partners
Competitive salary and benefits package