Orthopedic Surgeon – Marion General Hospital: 2669
Marion General Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in the physician-friendly state of Indiana. This position will support a primary care referral base of 39 employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
- Electronic Medical Records with a Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model — Meditech
- Teaching opportunity with students/residents rotating from Marian University and Indiana University medical schools.
- Seasoned office staff including Nurse Practitioner and surgical staff
- Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab facilities including a Rehab Hospital Unit
- Imaging services include MRI and CT at two locations
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital Surgical Services for inpatients and outpatients.
H1b Visa Support Cap-Exempt.
Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with competitive salary and work RVU incentive paid quarterly.
- Initial Signing bonus.
- Annual commitment payment each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
- Paid On-Call duties of 10 days a month or less depending on number of providers
- Participate in Physician/Hospital Performance & Quality Improvement Program
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Moving Allowance of up to $15,000
- CME stipend of $10,000 plus 5 paid days
Benefit Package includes:
- Health, Life, Dental
- Physician paid time off and sick time
- 403(b) Retirement Program with employer paid match
- 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage
- Cell Phone Allowance
- “Up-To-Date” Website Access
- Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
Marion General Hospital is a not-for-profit, 113-bed acute care, independent sole-community hospital located in Grant County, Indiana. MGH has achieved Magnet designation and boasts several national awards such as Top 20 Rural Community Hospital 2019, Most Wired, accredited as a Chest Pain Center along with other various accreditations and recognitions. In addition, MGH is one of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana with a compassionate and caring culture.
Medical staff of 94 active staff physicians in 28 specialties with 94% board certification. Excellent working relationship between Administration, Board of Directors and Medical Staff with half of Board seats held by physicians.
For nearly 120 years, we have gone above and beyond to make our community happier and healthier. With our longstanding roots in the area, we have become the largest local employer. When you come to us for medical assistance, you receive care from friends, neighbors, and family.
- Marion General Hospital exists to transform the health of our community through patient-centered, high quality, affordable care
- Patient Service Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Resource Management
- Community Driven
Award winning health services for the whole family.
In our hundred plus years of community service, we have been the trusted healthcare provider for generations of families. Our hospital caters to patients of all ages, from pediatric care to geriatric services. Always striving to provide our community with the best, MGH has been the recipient of prestigious healthcare awards on both the local and national level. This includes designation as Magnet hospital for nursing services and one of the top 100 rural hospitals in the U.S. Be sure to read more about our awards and accreditations.
Marion is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69. We have two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, three state run reservoirs close by, two walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family-oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
Marion General Hospital
Surgery, Ortho: General
Competitive salary and benefits package