Pulmonology – Marion Health: 3778
Exciting opportunity for a highly qualified BC/BE Outpatient Pulmonologist to join the Marion Health. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in the physician-friendly state of Indiana. This position will support a primary care referral base of 35+ employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with competitive salary and work RVU incentive paid quarterly.
- Signing bonus.
- Paid On-Call duties 10 days of call.
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Moving Allowance of up to $15,000.
- CME stipend plus 5 paid days
- Benefit Package includes:
- Health, Life, Dental
- Fully Paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Program with employer paid match
- 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
- Electronic Medical Records
- Teaching opportunity with students/residents rotating from Marian University and Indiana University medical schools.
- Seasoned Office staff
Marion Health is a not-for-profit health care system. Marion General Hospital is our flagship hospital.
- 113-bed acute care, independent, sole-community
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A
- Named a 5-star Hospital by CMS.
- Strongly rooted in the Marion-Grant County Community
- New Hospital located outside Gas City, Indiana, will be completed in 2022
- Thriving Healthcare System
Marion, Grant County Community:
- Conveniently located halfway between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis Indiana
- Home to two world-class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University as well as Ivy Tech Community College
- Midwest family-oriented county with excellent schools
- Local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, CSA Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities.
- Three State run reservoirs nearby, walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Competitive salary and benefits package