Rheumatology – Hancock Health: 3762
Hancock Health invites you to consider a Rheumatology opportunity in Greenfield, Indiana. Be a part of a growing practice in one of the fastest growing counties in Indiana.
- 36 clinical patient hours per week but willing to consider reduced schedule
- Solo practice
- Outpatient setting
- Call Schedule: 24/7 Hospitalist inpatient coverage is available
- Occasional inpatient Rheumatology consult may occur
- Must be BC/BE
- Opportunity is open due to a strategic community growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, residency education stipends, and relocation expenses will be considered
Hancock Health is a 68 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services. Interventional cardiology. surgical subspecialties.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Competitive salary and benefits package