Mission, Vision, and Values
Johnson Memorial Health will provide quality healthcare services for our community.
Johnson Memorial Health will be the preferred healthcare provider for our growing community.
Our Values are built on these Pillars of Excellence:
- People: To be the employer of choice and the preferred hospital for our physicians.
- Service: To deliver excellent and compassionate services.
- Quality & Safety: To provide the highest quality of care in a patient-focused and safe environment.
- Growth & Innovation: To expand our community presence through collaboration and innovation.
- Financial Stewardship: To allow for future capital needs and financial independence.
Johnson Memorial health was recently named one of the nation’s “Most Wired” hospitals by the College of Healthcare Information Management (CHIME). At Johnson Memorial Health, we use innovative information technology to improve patient care and deliver the best outcomes. We are proud to be recognized with this national honor.
The Mission of Partnership for a Healthier Johnson County is to plan and implement collaborative, measurable strategies to improve the health of the residents of Johnson County. Community wellness is built upon a sustained vision and nurtured by effective leadership, collaboration and action. Today, communities are challenged to do more with less, address increasingly complex problems, encourage self-responsibility and commitment, engage citizens, and educate youth to become stewards of the community. Click here to read more.
For more than 25 years, the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation has played a vital role in the support of our community-based healthcare facility in Franklin, Indiana. Our mission is to raise charitable funds to benefit Johnson Memorial Hospital in improving the health of our community. Our staff and board of directors are committed to being good stewards of contributions from the community and hospital staff who believe and support our mission. Click here to read more about the Foundation.