Mission, Vision, and Values
Johnson Memorial Health will provide quality healthcare services for our community.
Johnson Memorial Health will be the preferred healthcare provider for our growing community.
Our Values are built on these Pillars of Excellence:
- People: To be the employer of choice and the preferred hospital for our physicians.
- Service: To deliver excellent and compassionate services.
- Quality & Safety: To provide the highest quality of care in a patient-focused and safe environment.
- Growth & Innovation: To expand our community presence through collaboration and innovation.
- Financial Stewardship: To allow for future capital needs and financial independence.
The Discovery Child Development Center is open to serving the childcare needs of the community. First preference for new enrollees will be given to Johnson Memorial Hospital employees. The second preference is given to siblings currently attending or who have attended Discovery Center and affiliates of JMH. The third preference is given to community children.…
The Mission of Partnership for a Healthier Johnson County is to plan and implement collaborative, measurable strategies to improve the health of the residents of Johnson County. Community wellness is built upon a sustained vision and nurtured by effective leadership, collaboration and action. Today, communities are challenged to do more with less, address increasingly complex…
For more than 25 years, the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation has played a vital role in the support of our community-based healthcare facility in Franklin, Indiana. Our mission is to raise charitable funds to benefit Johnson Memorial Hospital in improving the health of our community. Our staff and board of directors are committed to being good stewards of contributions…